My focus is getting bodies and lives to work properly. This can be accomplished with appropriate exercise programming, good nutrition and complementary therapies.
I have a clinic at the Zest Health Food Store in Pottsville, on a Saturday morning, targeting men and boys health, and medicinal cannabis. The clinic is suited to discussing diet and health management, parenting and relationships (for men), and any help you may need with medicinal cannabinoids.
I also have a studio for one on one exercise:
- If you want to get off the couch into an effective exercise program without getting injured in the process. I can help you achieve whatever level of fitness you want from there.
- If your body needs fixing – rehabilitation from a back or knee injury for example (including long term injury), whether that is associated with pain or not. I have had great success in helping people who have not been able to get results before.
- If you want to improve your performance in your chosen recreational sport.
- If you want to improve your diet – for weight loss or improved performance.
- And for something out of the box, I am also big on self-defence, providing training in boxing / kickboxing and risk assessment. I have worked with many teenagers in this area, teaching them how to avoid trouble in the first place – and how to look after themselves if they can’t.
You can check out my bio here.
If you want to contact me for more info about my studio and how I might be able to help you please feel free to contact me via the form below or phone me on 0468 690042.