I work with you to design an exercise and nutrition program that is specific to you and for you. There is nothing generic about what I do – which is why it works. (More detail is available on the services page.)
You can find out more about me via my bio, but briefly I have been a Personal Trainer, Exercise Therapist and certified Nutritionist for many years and I have helped a lot of people get amazing results that are sustainable over the long term.
I love what I do and I’m keen to help you – and notably if you have not been able to get good results elsewhere.
All of the following is available to you:
- Exercise Therapy (Including corrective exercise).
- Prehabilitation exercise programming.
- Rehabilitation esp. long term dysfunction.
- Myofascial release.
- Integrated exercise programs.
- Functional strength training.
- HIIT programs.
- Strength and Conditioning.
- Kettlebell instruction.
- Kickboxing and self-defence.
- Technique correction and injury prevention for runners.
- Weight loss: Nutrition, exercise and lifestyle programs.
- Training and advice for metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
- Exercise and nutrition for Downs Syndrome.
- Exercise for older adults.
- Regenerative exercise for adults.
- Exercise for children.
- Allied health strategies including osteopathy, physiotherapy, massage therapy and Naturopathy.
I am also the author of Eat, Move & Thrive: the 5 secrets of very healthy people.
Please feel free to explore the content and also contact me if you would like to know more. You can use the form below or:
My email address is Pete@cultureofhealth.com.au if you prefer.
Mobile is 04 68 690 042