I have everything you require to achieve exceptional health and fitness, with well informed and intelligently designed exercise and nutrition programs created specifically for you. There is nothing generic about what we do – with us you can achieve exceptional results simply because what we do is exceptional too. (More detail is available on our services page.)
You can find out more about me via my bio, but briefly I have been a Personal Trainer, Exercise Therapist and certified Nutritionist for many years and I have helped a lot of people get amazing results that are sustainable over the long term.
I love what I do and I’m keen to help you – and notably if you have not been able to get good results elsewhere.
All of the following is available to you:
- Exercise Therapy (Including corrective exercise).
- Prehabilitation exercise programming.
- Rehabilitation esp. long term dysfunction.
- Myofascial release.
- Integrated exercise programs.
- Functional strength training.
- HIIT programs.
- Strength and Conditioning.
- Kettlebell instruction.
- Kickboxing and self-defence.
- Technique correction and injury prevention for runners.
- Weight loss: Nutrition, exercise and lifestyle programs.
- Training and advice for metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
- Exercise and nutrition for Downs Syndrome.
- Exercise for older adults.
- Regenerative exercise for adults.
- Exercise for children.
- Allied health strategies including osteopathy, physiotherapy, massage therapy and Naturopathy.
I am also the author of Eat, Move & Thrive: the 5 secrets of very healthy people.
Please feel free to explore the content and also contact me if you would like to know more. You can use the form below or:
My email address is Pete@cultureofhealth.com.au if you prefer.
Mobile is 04 68 690 042