Welcome and thanks for dropping by. You can get all the information you need to achieve exceptional health right here, with content being developed and kept up to date continuously. I also offer personal training, exercise therapy and help with nutrition for weightloss and performance.
Being healthy is premised on appropriate exercise and good nutrition, but good outcomes are possible only when you are clear on what you need to do. This means that the purpose and methodology of exercise has to be crystal clear, and good nutrition needs to be logical and free from ideology. My purpose is to help you get that clarity and through that develop practises that work for you for the long term.
I provide one on one coaching online, and at my private studio here in Pottsville. My forte is rehabilitation, so if you have injuries or functional issues (like back or knee pain) I can help you get through them and achieve a high degree of fitness. I have helped many people around Pottsville overcome long term problems.
You can find out more about me via the About page, but in a nutshell I have been a Personal Trainer, Exercise Therapist and certified Nutritionist for many years and I have helped a lot of people get amazing results – and more significantly, results that they can sustain over the long term.
All of the following is available to you:
- Exercise Therapy (Including corrective exercise).
- Prehabilitation exercise programming.
- Rehabilitation esp. long term dysfunction.
- Myofascial release.
- Integrated exercise programs.
- Functional strength training.
- HIIT programs.
- Strength and Conditioning.
- Kettlebell instruction.
- Kickboxing and self-defence.
- Technique correction and injury prevention for runners.
- Weight loss: Nutrition, exercise and lifestyle programs.
- Training and advice for metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
- Exercise and nutrition for Downs Syndrome.
- Exercise for older adults.
- Regenerative exercise for adults.
- Exercise for children.
- Allied health strategies including osteopathy, physiotherapy, massage therapy and Naturopathy.
I am also the author of Eat, Move & Thrive: the 5 secrets of very healthy people.
Again, thanks for dropping by and please feel free to explore the content and also contact me if you would like to know more. You can use the form below or:
My email address is Pete@cultureofhealth.com.au if you prefer.
Mobile is 0468 690042